Meet Dr. Aaron Altman
Oral Surgeon in Rockford, IL
I am a native of Rockford, Illinois. I attended St. Bridget followed by Boylan High School. I then completed my Bachelor of Science at the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign. It was during this time that I found my passion for dentistry and in particular, oral surgery.
I obtained my Doctor of Dental Medicine degree from Southern Illinois University. I then completed my 4-year residency in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center. While in Pittsburgh, I married my girlfriend of 12 years, Erin Gunderson, who currently works as a general dentist here in Rockford.
My interests in oral surgery are broad in scope, including wisdom teeth extractions, dental implants, IV sedation, benign pathology, corrective jaw surgery, and facial trauma. I am a board-certified oral surgeon. I am also certified in BLS, ACLS, and PALS.
In my spare time, I enjoy golfing, traveling, exploring new restaurants with my wife, and spending time with my two dogs.
My goal is to make your experience at Rockford Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery as comfortable and convenient as possible. I am excited and honored to be a part of your journey.
Choose Rockford Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery for Excellent Care
Drs. Bruksch and Altman can place dental implants, extract wisdom teeth, and perform several other oral and maxillofacial surgery procedures. Contact us to learn more!
- Diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Diplomate of the National Board of Anesthesiology
- Winnebago County Dental Society
- Illinois State Dental Society
- American Dental Association
- Illinois Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Basic Life Support
- Advance Cardiac Life Support
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support